- A structured, college preparatory system working directly with schools and districts.
- A direct support structure for students determined to succeed, grades 4-16.
- A schoolwide approach to curriculum and rigor adopted by more than 4,800 schools in 48 states and 16 countries.
- A professional development program providing training for teachers throughout the world.
AVID is not:
- A remedial program
- A program for students already taking multiple honors and AP courses
- A study skills program
For more information, click to view: